Trailer Guitars 2
We teamed up again with producer Paul Ortiz (Dark Dimensions, Event Horizon, Terraform) and sound designer Bryan Leach (Textures, Hank Drum, Decimator Drums, Sinfonia Drums) to bring you Volume 2 of our popular Trailer Guitar series. This library never lets up and always keeps you in the thick of it with its unforgiving sound design and the wide array of electric guitar patches, making it perfect for big, epic cinematic scores.
The kit includes over 7GB of 8-string electric guitar (Ibanez RG2228, customized with high output passive DiMarzio D-Activator pickups) material that ranges from extremely pristine multi-sampled stereo DI guitar to drones, rhythmic loops, pulses, and cinematic motions to a whole set of extra patches (inlcuding ambient patches and bowed guitars):
- Multisampled Dual Tracked Dry Guitar (Sustained, Staccato, Staccatissimo, Muted, Fifth/Power Chord, Fifth/Power Chord Muted, Fifth/Power Chord Staccato, Fifth/Power Chord Staccatissimo, Vibrato, Slide Down). These work especially great when combined with plugins such as Native Instruments’ Guitar Rig, Line6 POD Farm, Peavey’s Revalver, etc.
- Kits (Cinematic Motions): Crunch Kits (in 3/4 and 4/4), Heavy Kits (in 3/4 and 4/4)
- Simple Loops (Alternating, Dead Notes, Power Chords Muted, Power Chords Open, Single Mutes, Single Open)
- Drones (Ambient & Distorted)
- Mid Layers
- Extra Kits (Cinematic Motions): Angel Kits, Demon Kits
- Tonal Ambient Textures
- Atonal Ambient Textures
- Hybrid Ambient Textures
- Rise & Hit Textures
- Bowed Guitar
- Trailer Guitars 2 requires the full version of Kontakt 5.6.8 or higher (the patches will not run in the free Kontakt Player). You can update your version of Kontakt via Native Instruments’ new Native Access platform.