Rinascimento features 3 bowed string instruments, 2 brass instruments, 8 reed instruments, 5 recorders of different sizes, 2 other kind of flutes, 7 kind of lute instruments (with a auto-strumming engine), 5 percussion, harpsichord, virginal, a positive organ and a complete organ with 10 registers.
All the non-polyphonic instruments feature full sustained legato transitions and staccato and there is a special and unique scripting engine for some complex instruments like the hurdy gurdy, the percussion, the organ or the lutes.
- 36 Renaissance and Medieval instruments
- 29 gb installed (compressed in NCW format)
- 3 Mic Positions
- Sampled in a warm hall
- 24 bit / 48 kHz stereo
- 20 legato instruments
- Auto-Strummer for Lute instruments
- 4 RRs for Staccato and Plucked Instruments
- Custom scripting for the Hurdy Gurdy, Zampogna, Organ and Percussion
- Sleepless nights of editing and scripting