Recensione del VST dedicato al suono del “fischio umano” prodotto dalla REALITONE
* Two different whistling styles: The typical “lips” style, and then an airier “tongue” style.
* For both styles, we recorded two dynamics with three round robins each.
* We also recorded optional ramps (rises) into each note, for more realistic performances. This makes a huge difference, as you’ll see in the walkthrough video.
* And falls, too! In two different speeds. Like the ramps, these are triggered via keyswitches.
* Speaking of keyswitches, we display them right there on the interface. They couldn’t be easier.
* We also include legato, for even more realism. You can even select the speed.
* Last, but not least, there’s an ensemble option, where three whistles are stacked in one instrument. Now your “Bridge Over River Kwai” cues, or even pop songs like Foster the People’s “Pumped Up Kicks” are ridiculously easy!
* Normally $39. But for our introductory special:
NOW JUST $19.50!
*** Kontakt 4 or Kontakt 5 required (Kontakt 4.2.4 minimum) ***