Notate Me è un’utilissima APP per Ipad e dispositivi Android che serve per…scrivere musica. Detto così sembra semplice, ma in realtà è un settore che, almeno fino ad oggi era privo di alternative interessanti. Anche se il fascino di scrivere musica su carta rimane ineguagliabile, Notate Me offre un’interessante alternativa.
– Download PDF User Guide
Ground-breaking music composition and notation app, featuring powerful handwritten music recognition.
– Quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
– Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
– Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity – similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
– Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper.
– Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
– Write music for solo instruments (including voice and piano) or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
– NotateMe recognises a wide range of music symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp and flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, tuplets, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs and time signatures are added automatically.
– Add chord-symbols, dynamics and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in ‘red pen’.
– It works while you write – the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
– If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap ‘Help Improve NotateMe’ from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires an iPad or 3.8 inch or taller screen